Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Charles and Melina's Wedding

Attended my first Cell mate's Wedding where both the bride and groom are from my cell. And Dear have an important task. Interpretor for Pastor Eugene. As Dear has to come early for rehearsal. I only arrive at the Church around 1030am. The Ceremony start at 11am.
Rehearsal was smooth, took some timeout to take some photo (Still stressed) before the ceremony begins. Dear with her Co-host, Barney!!
A photo with me!!! Still looking stress while I am half awake, Damn , really not a morning person 
First time I see the wedding couple's wedding car is a Oldie Beatle...lol 
I love this photo. Thanks to Charles for helping us take a photo. All look Slim here..lol
The Ceremony went on really well. The Worship and the interpretation all perfectly timed, though with some slight paused. Dear have the blessing of Pastor Eugene, who prepared the speech in advance such that it wasn't that stressed. Though I think Dear can probably managed it with her Training and Strong Language background. 
It is time for group photos now. The Whole Cell gathering for one big happy family photo. Pardon my ignorance, I didn't know that the cell was actually that big..lolAmid all the photo taking with so many friends and relatives, We still manage to sneek a photo for ourself...lol

We went over to Island Creamery - http://www.islandcreamery.com/, is an amazing chill-out place we found along the way to Botanical Gardens.
Love their Affogato !! Coffee with ice-cream Vanilla

We were both invited to the Church Wedding and the Wedding Banquet as well. As usually I was late for the Dinner. miss the bus stop and have to run to the hotel. The Place -  Copthorne Waterfront along the Robertson Quay area.

But lucky have not started yet. Took a few Instant prints before going to my allocated table. Managed to capture some moments before the event start. Dear is the Morning's interpretor as well as the Emcee for the night. Here with her co-Emcee.
With me....backbone really slanted...damned...

As the Bride and Groom marched in, It also start the evening with a night of nice food and dance which the bride and groom did to entertain the guest. They have a dance items. Dear say that it is a small banquet with relatives and friend that are rather closed....all of them laughed and cheer. Very unlike how I see in typical banquet where most of the relative we don even know.
Dear went for a super make-over....What do u think??
As in all wedding Banquet - Starter - Cold Dish. Below are the staple of food we have throughout the banquet. It was rather enjoyable with friends singing for the couple + The couple performing for the audience. Make me wonder if I want such stuff @ my own Wedding....(Negative definitely..I am Lazy, but I would love to have my best friend do something for me.....opps)


Got another wedding to attend tomorrow....What a tired weekend!!!

No comments: