Tuesday, February 21, 2012

G12 Conference - God's Word never return void!!!

Conferences are usually something I use to not like to go if given a choice. Just feel a little not at home kinda of feeling. When I first Return to FCBC, I didn't have a slightest idea of what is G12 and what are the benefits or the objectives of having such a practice..
During the early days, Cell use to consist of only guys or girls. Didn't feel out of place at first but when we have combined girls and guys cell, that is where the oddwardness came. I know nothing about our sisters.

But that become secondary as the years goes by. I was rather surprises on how God Transform FCBC G12 Vision to how it is like now. My wish for a mix cell and a home cell came true (So bad of me ho)

Anyway, I decided to sign up for G12 (anyway it is compulsory) but it is Free this time round though it didn't come with meals included.
Started over 3 days from Friday till Sunday. I decided to at least go for a session during the weekend. Dear decided to join me over @ FCBC G12 conference. Something I probably won't do the same for her.....(It is a whopping $120). But I appreciated her effort, I always feel being together we can do alot for God. Wonder does she has this feeling as me.
Friday Ended pretty late. But I enjoy the sermon and keep us thinking. It is funny how I grew from not liking such event to having a more open heart to receiving God message where we could applied it into our daily lives
On Sat, We decided to go for the morning session, Didn't see any cell mates in the morning, most of them came in the afternoon. We had Lunch @ the Neighbouring Changi Point Mall, before heading back for a short afternoon session, The afternoon session was conducted in a kinda like the TV show "Talking point" where people seat on sofa and just talk. We decided to leave early and come back on Sunday. (Dear probably feeling tired and not absorbing the sermon)
The conference ended on a Sunday. As I have Men's health Urbanalthon race in the morning, I only Join Dear in the afternoon after lunch at around 2pm. Dear have lunch with my sister who came for service in the morning. (Must be a real torture with me not around in the morning...lol)

These are the words that I received from the Conference. Having Faith in Jesus Christ is the true way. We should not limits our-self by setting up boundaries, never to invite doubts into our lives and not let Fear cripple us in our faith. 

1 comment:

Goo said...

It is not a torture without you!!!