Friday, February 10, 2012

To a Better Future - Jansen














It didn't came as a surprise that this day will come. What does surprises me is the time it take for this to happen.

There was a rather un-fair treatment - I think is unjust treatment when he took up the job with a pay below expectation. It is just a matter of time he leave. What make it worst is that un-just thing happen to be from his own boss. Hearing it must have make him feel disgusted.
But still, Happy he found a better job. May he excel in to his ability. We went out for a farewell lunch @ Pastamania.

I
Ordered my Favorite - Carbonara. Simply Delicious , though their version is not the best.....but when u love it...u just love the taste. Should I learn how to do this?? (A Thought)

Beside signing off all the security clearance. One of the most important stuff to do is to bid farewell, leaving memorable photos of your stay here.
With Dennis and Waty, Who are the one to look for when your chambers are down and when your script cannot run...lol
A big secret has been released. I know Nuts about what is it and they are not telling me....
Make u wonder who is the one leaving.....since 2 person appear consistently in these photos
It should be clearer now.
Though it is not a long stay here in Seagate. Glad to have known you. Wishing u all the best in your future. Keep in touch

No comments: