Sunday, February 12, 2012

It is a Madness Night

We have another Company event again. This time is Party time!!! KTV @ YCK grassroot Club - 7th Heaven...
As I have to work OT that night, I only came in at around 10pm. Was rather surprise by what I have miss. Mr Popular is already half-Drunk...opps.
The Rest of the night ( I meant the next 1 hrs) belong to him, as he perform and enjoy himself ....I have never seen him this funny before. Here are some of his acceptable photos...the rest are too obscene to be seen..lol
Did u take my Wallet...better owe up!!!

After all the fun, He finally fell asleep @ 1030pm. So Early. He Miss out so much fun we have later..lol
We got our invited guest - Dennis Singing the Song - Stripped!!! Dance the night out....
We even have the Teacher and Student Group singing us an oldie!!!.. Look at sleepy Vincent @the Sofa....1030pm without fail, sure sleep

The Quieter group relaxing in a corner with their drinks..and enjoying the singing...lol

Tonight session also serve as a farewell for Jansen. He must have felt Entertained and honor, Farewell till night-time

The Farewell event seem to get better and better with each person leaving...

The night end early for some. Took a farewell pic before leaving...

This Group of people make my day @ work. They either make me angry, sometime sad, sometime Fun, sometime happy. How will work be without these friends.

Huat Sign - A popular sign to make during the CNY Period. And To confirm , We are very sober.

A Toast to a good year ahead - 2012...here we come...

No comments: