Saturday, February 04, 2012

River-Ang-Bao - A Marina Bay Event






It was a first Time for me in super long years. Can't remember when was the last time I been here. Visited the place on a Thursday, As most people are still in holiday mood, there is quite a number of crowd which I suspect are tourist visiting the place
I wonder how come still got Wu Song Beat Tiger on display since The year of the Tiger is some 2 years ago. Should be Dragon .....Slaying..something...haha....That I think they will consider as not auspicious.

Super tired was me that day after work....went back home to get from Camera and change clothes so as to be more casual...

The Stuff on display stretch from Marina bay all the way to the Esplande. Grab hold of my Zodiac sign near the MBS - Helix Bridge

Horsey Sign for Dear

There are a number of shop - Hawker where they sell lot of local food as well as those from China. Dear especially like this..forgotten what it is ....it is a very common dish - noodle liked. Seriously, I don really find this appetizing at all.

Decided to climb onto the Floating Platform and take a chill-out here. Dear brought her food here to eat.

While I chill-out.

No comments: