Thursday, March 13, 2008

Durian...Durian...

Haven't try durian for a long long while ever since I become so concern with my diet...but today...is special...beside is my mum birthday....it also a day where my sis started having a good appetite...ever since she become pregnant...

So after having Dinner, walk by this Durian store...and she was already tempting me with the Durian.

We brought....2 boxes, $10 altogether..1 box of "XO bitter, small seed" durian and another "Cat mountain" durian...


Another closer look at the......The XO Durian (*** out of *****)
You will like this if you like bitter durian...but don eat something too sweet first, else you will taste nothing when trying this out


Meow....Cat mountain durian (***.5 out of *****)
Super sweet and yummy


Juicy...Catty...durian


Me and my sis...enjoying the durians...

Can't...wait for the next durian...treat....

I'm going for a long run tomorrow....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want....but it's not in season now....not so good.
Darren

Wipeout said...

erm...when is it in season?

Anonymous said...

june