Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Run....5km...

The past 2 weeks having been really rich...starting to get job done actually...beside the daily status updates, I am now involved in experiment. It's really Fun..fun...

Work days use to last till 5.30pm sharp, but is getting to end later...at least 6pm to 7.30pm...is this a good sign??

Well, I finally join my collegues for a 5Km run around our company, those involve, V, F, S, Me...It was say to be 5km run....but it feel like more than that...

Overall, a pleasant and fun jog...I am surprise to finish 2nd among the 4 runners...But I think I went slower than I did in the gym on the Trendmill....haha...

Discover lot of new site I never have thought of...during the run, and Sengkang West is actually so near (5mins run away)...there is a church along YCK road....

Will update with photos when I join them this coming ...Tuesday, if it doesn't rain...looking forward...to joining them for more fun run around the company....

No comments: