Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Run.....10Km...this time...Exhausted....

2nd time I join my collegues...for a jog...and this time is 10Km...my very first time doing it....
same old route..except instead of running straight to Sengkang East...We turn right and follow the LRT tracks all the way to Compass point...

Jog down a very quite road ....toward compass point though...and was quite amazed by the scenery of the region...but I was too "boh chup" to bring a camera to take....was thinking i would be way to tired to take anyway...

by the half way mark....it only me, "s" and "f", all of them jog pretty fast...though I sped off once I reach compass point...trying my best to at least see "v" who went very fast...

but too bad...was way to slow in the beginning to really catch-up

In the end, I think i take 1hr & 15mins to complete the track...lousy right....hope to do better....the target...below 60mins....

btw, I kinda burn 1000 calories today, 300 in the morning jogging @ the gym and 600 from the 10km jogging.....

Very very tired...after that....

looking forward to this coming Tuesday though...good training...before we run our marathon coming up in May I think

No comments: