Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The fun...gaming night...

Well..After Dinner...@ XO Noodle store...I finally got a chance to be chauffeur by Darren...really exciting....to be in his Honda CRV....really big and spacious..and also very smooth...

Unfortunately...some "birdy" shit....landed on his car....trying hard to clear it off.....

We actually wanted to catch the show...Water horse, Legend of the deep, but was not showing @ Cineleisure...so we decide to go gaming...


Xbox360....game : Wresting....not too fun....confusing control...most of the time we are just pressing the buttons and trashing whoever come my way...."irregardless whether my partner or not"

Switch to Fifa 08 and split to groups of 2s, me with Eric (which is expected to loss), Darren went with ryan....in-order not to loss..


Darren : I am on the winning Team...mahaha


But they got "trash" by Eric and me....something like 3-0...which they blame it on "unfairness" , lousy controller....and whatever...


Hiaz....but still not able to defeat them...in the 2nd round though...but the score...only 2-1....la.....
Sorry Eric...me could have done better la.....

Fun night.....after all...remind me of my sheffield's days when our flat would be "transform" into a gaming den...playing Red Alert and Fifa 2001/2002 tournament....

We even setup a Champion League like tournament....and compete....but too bad...I am out by the first round....


Chit chat....@ Coffee Bean later the night....on dating experience....valuable...very valuable experience and tips for me....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wa....your blog become my blog?
I'm like the limelight
Darren

Wipeout said...

well...the thing about being a camera-man...u don get to be in the photos most of the time....
but I gald u like the limelight...