Sunday, March 02, 2008

Fondue, What is this?

Never have Fondue..before...really. I actually ask my sister what is this?

Her Reply,
chocolate...take go and melt, mixed with milk or oil? was really curious how this would taste like..

Was invited to a gathering @ mf's place...with some STM friend...

The Place...Jurong East...(quite Far though....MRT...)

But manage to reach there at around 2.30pm....Super late...all those folks already there enjoying themselves...


Here is the fondue.., was really nice....my favorite chocolates, wonder is it oil or milk...I guess is the latter...was really hot when I tasted it...with mush mellow...

The potato salad..make by mf...thanks....

The menu...nuggets....soft drinks...chips...the nuggets...must be the favorites...almost finishing..lo

Was really a great catch-up...gossip....truth....how is everybody..stuff...and Who is the best actress (Oscar??) and the best crying show...they have seen so far...(can't go into details...la...)

and the adorable Marcus...bk's very cute son..lo..sleep on mf's bed...watch TV with mf's dad and circle around the "money" plant in mf's living

Here is a couple of shot i have taken...


Who is this person taking a photo of me...


don care la, got thing to eat lo


erm....Can eat one or not???


Surely....these adults won't bluff an innocent kid like me..eat la


Oh..oh...the sweet taste bit ODD.....


What is this....Toto again....


Wai...I don gamble...le....Uncle Lee say....it no good...furthermore...u all will give me the winning or not...??


A fun filled day....before we left....a group photo....look forward to our next gathering...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...ALL gals!!
Which is the TARGET?
Darren