Friday, March 14, 2008

Movies....the results so far

Almost 3 months have gone by. So how many movies have I seen, and how many are bad choices...



8 Movies Altogether..., as usual, the Chinese movies are usually at the bottom of my list. It doesn't help when I found out that, King fu Dunk is already out on DVD, waste my $$

1 of the main reason I don usually watch Chinese movies is that they either come to DVD within weeks of their movies release in the theatre, or they have Lame storyline.

Let's have a short review of why I rated then...


Still the best show I have seen this year, minus the crazy camera works, the show is actually quite interesting and exciting....though lot of my friend complaint about vomiting..and the ending..
Film revolves around these 2 characters and a friend who help film them...this is the ending moments before the show ended...
The monster's offspring trying to come through the door...exciting moment...


Chaos...when the monster strike....on the street of NY City
Well heard they are trying to fil
m Cloverfield 2, this better be good...


Well, I know this movie is targetted at the Kids, but it did so well in the States, and that got me curious ....Catchy tunes...and a funny storyline helps...I give it a 6.5/10


CG really does a good job in making them look cute...



I never seen the Chinese Version of this film, The Eye, not in theatres or on TV. Pretty straight forward horror show...few scene actually make me "jump"...sound effects are great...much like "The Ring", though I prefer the latter, but this is a good adaption IMO...Kudos...to the Chinese Directors who came up with this idea...

The 2 main character, Jessica Elba, the hot lady...blind originally...get a pair of special eyes.


Jessica Elba keep having dreams of the person who give her the eyes, and her new gift can save lot of people..


But she eventually become blind again...but happy


Stephen Chow's CNY movie...watch this show because it is CNY and also it Stephen Chow, meaning it should be a happy show. Overall I give it a 5.2/10...mainly for star, Stephen chow and the touching moment when CJ7 rescue Stephen and the crying power of the "lady" kid


Show is more like ET, so nothing special with the storyline. Mr Chow funny trademarks from all his previous movies...includes those who act in those can be seen here....

Can believe the kid is actually a girl???


This Cute CJ7...can make good toys...the ending of the show will tell you why..


Watch this show...as no one want to watch Ah Long Pte Ltd with me...hiaz....wasn't having high hope of this show...though paper give it better marks than our local productions...I think is more of an idol kinda show..


Jay chou and his secret in-love girlfriend....


This show is full of slow motion and cool basketball moves...but the jay..man himself...Really like the theme song..."Tofu" though...

Have recently seen Jumper and 10000BC....all I must say are disappointing though...update this...with more details...later

No comments: