Thursday, March 06, 2008

I am 33...Already....

The Date....3-Mar-2008, Monday, I have a small celebration with my family. I am 33...erm...ring a bell....33, 3-3-08. so many '3'.......(get the hint??)

Have dinner as usual, this time round another "Zhi Cha" store at Hougang Green. Call..."HK Street Zen Ji".

Call All my favorite food, but they don have soft-shell crab....lousy
Corn-flakes...squid..This one was ok, but still feel the one at Blk 684 is better
HK KaiLan...so so nothing special
Home-made Tofu...ok...can make it...
Honey-baked pork-ribs...was their recommended dish, but turn out...also normal, nothing special
Vegetable soup, still all right, but could have been better...

Family shot....Turning 33...looking 40...hiaz...God...pls bless me with younger looking :-)

hehe...I going to be a mother soon....

So many things on their mind...bet 1 of them must be...when will i be married....hiaz....
Wonder what they are talking about....so I happily took a snap shot....sorry:-p


Another one.....heehee

Enjoyable and tiring day...but food is bad...but great family get-together....

I even got a cake....

A red packet from mum & Dad....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so old liao still got ang bao?
Can I have it?
Darren

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!
close knitted family u've got there
ceral squid looks good.. wonder my place's zhi char got serve or not..

Wipeout said...

Mr 72, ...Old already...cannot have ang bao...just for tradition le...
I know u got big big aug bao...from..."you know who" ;-)

Wipeout said...

mf,
cereal..squid...quite common le...I am sure..your side...serve better...squid...:-)....this could be a good idea...for our gathering..ideas....:-)
Anyway...thanks..for the greetings..