Sunday, March 30, 2008

A very down to earth conversation

A Fun filled month....so far....and the last weekend of the month, 29-Mar is no different...
Meet up with "d" and quek and dinner and a games night....but end up chit chatting more....till 3am...

what was it we are talking about....curious...??

Suppose to also watch a movie...but we couldn't agree on the movie to watch...d & quek want to watch...The Empress & the Warriors, but don really want to invest...in a movie that will be available for rental...in April...

we went E2-max @ Level 9, Cineleisure...to play Winning 11 though....haha manage to "Trash" Mr D in it...thanks to the practice session with Eric....haahhaa

Session ended around 1145pm...time for supper....(say Mr D)......supper ended some 3hrs later...so what did we talk about...??

Deep topics...though...rising cost..of living in Singapore..and what can be done....

Kinda of think of it...things in Singapore have been on the rise @ rate of 5% for the past few months...everything is more more expensive ..now....$10 cannot last you more than 2 days now...

Mr D got much to say about but can't tell much here..la.....(it's his freedom of speech le)...but he did enlighten me to alot of things.....the most important....(which I am surprise)...is the more I need to trust God more...(serious...It was in my mind...)...All my worries and fear....I trust God....for he is with me always...

I end with this meaning and assuring message...from John 14:12-14
" I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name and I will do"

Trust in him and everything will ...be taken care of...

No comments: