Thursday, January 08, 2009

First Gathering in 2009....."Steamboating" & "Wiiing"


The place @ Mr Ng's Den.....Look at the Feast....all done by the Host..

And this is home-make..by the Host Delicate hands...wo

With help from this couple....wow..see how thoughtful of them...

Introducing the Host...see so tired after all the preparation.....

The highlight of this gathering is the Wii session coming up after dinner....competition time!!

And the Loser drinks...u know who loss the games right...

The night ended with an exciting Wii Sport - Tennis match with a whopping 4 players...see how high they can get....

and someone really think he is playing the real game...:-0

Lucky me ....as a photographer..I still get to enjoy the game...by playing it myself....

Really enjoy myself...and a good get together....look forward to another high event soon....but the chips and the liquor is killing me ...haha

Look out for my photos in facebook..though...

No comments: