Wednesday, January 14, 2009

High-Tea with A Chicken


Well..This is the chicken I was talking about... is too shy to show his face....I can only say...that the chicken that was last seen walking along TaoYuan Airport in Taiwan...in 2007...

Promise a good meal...for it when I found a job so that how this meal come about...

Been quite a while since I went for High Tea...chosen Chatterbox...though their High Tea does not include their ever famous and expensive Chicken Rice..but still kind of enjoy the food..but the variety is lesser than I expected...for a 32++ buffet.

Some Salad ....of the "healthy" sort....but bit on the "hot" side

Salmon...but look not too fresh...or is it just me....:-)

Another Salad....sour sour taste...

Delicious ...inside is "char Siew".....should try it out...I have 2 to 3 of these in 1 go..

Was surprise how this simply local dish turn out...quite good @ Meritus...

Think the highlight of the high Tea is the "Nonya" delicacy...sweet and fill with coconut milk...but not as fantastic as I thought it would be...

I actually ate more dessert than their normal dish.....love sweet stuff....but it's filling

All the sago...inside...yum!!


And Chocolate..filling as well...

Mango pudding....I miss out on this...just to filled...

Finish-off with fruits......cheapo right...miss out the expensive stuff..haha

Not sure if I getting more health concisous or just getting older.....can't really fill-up as much...I must say....I really love the bottom meat alot...think is either chicken or duck.....

all the cakes...and nonya kuek

Rojak and salmon..mix

The resturant use to rotates as we have our meal..but now it just stay stationary....but the view is really good...can see the sea wo...Orchard Road straight down...

Look to your right.....that where the sea is..could have been clearer...misty skies...

Was really thinking hard if I should go for another such buffet..can't really eat as much now....and is getting quite expensive..as well

No comments: