Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tough 2009?? Cow Cow Year mean Tough year

It's look like 2009 is going to be a tough year ahead...

Our Prime Minister say this on Friday,

"It's very Bad"....Trade figure are down some 20%

Our Minister Mentor, aka Mr Goh....say

" if this is not a rainy day...I donno when a rainy day is"

Are we digging into our reserves.....I bet "yes"

Pay-cut is on the horizon....and I going to get very poor in 2009? I hope not...

Been Cutting cost already....

- StarHub Subscription - Cut off all the channels except the basic + Ch 55, save me $20 per month

- Hollywoodclicks subscription - Downgrade to 1 Disc package...save me also $20 per month.

Next on the List....
- Cut off Auto-roaming..I don use it anyway....save me $5
- Cut Return the extra Starhub setup box ...save me $12
- Cut down on Aircon usage...maybe use it on 3 to 4 days instead of everyday..:-0
- See if I can sell my Camera(the free one) and my Old Handphone.
......still thinking of what to cut further....

These maybe consider as extreme ....
- Walk to work
- Skip all drinks using Lunch
- Limit Lunch Budget to $2.50

haha...Pray also to be able to keep my job ....since if pay-cut does not work..."layoff" is on the way....

No comments: