Saturday, January 10, 2009

小娘惹 - What A Sensation


Didn't really follow every single episode, but must say this is one of the best show I have seen from Mediacorp in Recent years....


To be honest, I felt that Mediacorp drama have fell in quality since the SPH Left the Competition. Only Remember 荷兰村 and 九 层 糕

All their dramas about the same story lines...worst still , they now go into re-shooting those old serial with Malaysian counterparts and the result is " I donno what to say"...extremely bad

This year was surprising as I usually don follow dramas now....but I see myself watching 3 shows...one is 小娘惹 , 奶爸百分百 and 一房半厅一水缸.

Think these are the better show this year. But nothing beat 小娘惹, like the storyline and the food they introduce...

talk about the tragic life of this lady...story starts from mother to child to even "grand child"...kinda....

I Watch at least 60% of the show...missing only the first few episode...and of course the last 2hrs episode...:-(

But I miss the ending though...heard it was real bad ...and lot of audience are complaining....and they are showing an update...aka...Happy Ending this sunday at 9.55pm.....though only 5mins...but will be there to watch...:-0

No comments: