Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tons of Reading to do....

One of my 2008 Resolution is to start reading books...be it story books or books on self improvement...but sadly....none of them I have manage to complete at all.

Recently brought this book by Dan Brown titled "Angel and Demon". Brought it cos it going to be a motion picture this coming Summer....so was thinking why not read it first and see how the movies compared....already read about 10% of it..and it's quite interesting...make me feeling like getting DaVinci Code as well...though I saw the movie already.

Together with books I brought last year....and serveral books I brought on Financial and investment....wow...I didn't know I have so many book under KIV....

I just found out that I borrow a series of books on China History...during the 3 kingdoms...which I have yet to start reading yet.....

Look like I going to be real busy on the Bus and Train also....(haha ...reading lo)

No comments: