Wednesday, January 28, 2009

TVB Top 10 in 2008...and I have not seen any of them


Usually in a year...I will try to rent some TVB( HK's Television Broadcast TV Station) Drama serial...but I did none in 2008. Too busy working working....no time really for watching a 20eps or 40eps show like last time...plus now I even rent movies....

With the CNY coming up and no plans of any outings in place (Sadly) ...thought It would be a good time to catch up on some dramas.

Recently TVB just Release their 2008 Top 10 Drama Serial. This would be good renting reference...though...still need to know who are the actors and actress acting inside...

Here are the Drama Serial I would be seeing in the coming months....

Last One Standing...與敵同行 - 22 Eps..though this is not in the Top 10....think is in Top 12th.
Watching this one now, starring 郭晉安 and 鄭嘉穎 pairing them with 蒙嘉慧.
Thought this one should be nice..always into those plotting and good bad guy fight..
But this one...郭晉安 is the Bad guy though..and 鄭嘉穎 is the poor fellow who always got all the bad stuff(aka good guy).....

This kind of serial is hard to find in our current Mediacorp's released.....can't really remember any..now....

最美麗的第七天

Probably be watching this first...decising between 溏心風暴之家好月圓 and this one...as some of the show here have similar actors and actress in just different role (good and bad). The story is basically a romance story. Got to see how HK Station handle romance which is hard to find in our Mediacorp's Drama. Hopefully I can catch this in around Feb period....(going to cost me around $21)

The Rest of the show that I am Considering are...

This show did really well in HK coming in 2nd. Think is about solving mystery....with a little comedy element added by 郭晉安 who is really good at Comedy roles.


A Sequel to the original about Forensic Science.....something in the line of CSI.....really like the first serial...so u bet I will definitely rent this out as well. Furthermore they added in 佘詩曼 and 鄭嘉穎..plus my favorite actress 蒙嘉慧 is inside as well


Was deciding when I should rent this...it 40eps long and will cost me about $45 to $50 and I may need more time to finish the show....but it the top show of the year in HK...and how can I miss this...I hope it will not drag too much....which is typical of such long show....Let see how this top Show in HK compare to our Singapore's 小娘惹.

Was actually thinking of finishing this show first in Feb....since this is a month I consider to be still quite free...(the most busy period of my job is over till my next product coming in in Mar)...

Think hard....but thinking of getting 溏心風暴之家好月圓 is most likely

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to wtach those shows!!

How / Where do I download them ?

Cant afford to wait for Channel 8 to show them..

Wipeout said...

it illegal...wo....
youtube have alot of these show online though