Thursday, May 17, 2012

3rd Sundown Coming up - Race Pack Collection

This is like my 3rd time running in a night Marathon and everyone of them, I manage to better the timing, My PB all come from Sundown. This time round though didn't really felt prepare enough for it. Ever since April, My running frequency have drop alot. Use to be a weekly event and now it is becoming lesser and lesser.

The Race pack collection @ the Expo. Going for the Full Marathon as usual. But seriously not as well prepared as last year.

Sundown is unlike Std Chart, beside being a night Marathon, The crowd is also lesser. though it has grown in size as well. Singapore Running Culture have changed alot since it's infant beginning

Coincidentally, it is also their 5th Anniversary, in which I only miss out 2 of them. Their 1st and 2nd Edition.

Among all the runs, I must say Sundown is also the most "Niao" of all runs. Only a Running Singlet and a very "corporate" Recycled bag....Lame. The good thing this time round is that, at least the singlet is more fitting.

No comments: