Saturday, May 19, 2012

Happy 38th in the Office - Lian Gege

It is another time of the year, we celebrate the Lab's most popular person (Or so I think he is popular..especially with all the funny stuffs and joke he make in the lab).. and this time run..it is his lucky age as well - the BIG 38 have arrived.

Fruit cake brought by me...which the birthday boy complain that is too small from him.....how Lame.....we have 3 Big Candles for him + 8 small ones.

The Lab darken for this special person big day...for once or infact everyday I thought of him as a really big kid. I wonder does he really able to take such comments as a compliments or insult....his attitude sure does not show that he mind...lol

Apparently, one of the most Taboo thing to do during people's birthday is to comment that he or she is older now....and Lian Gege sure is showing sign of it...by the numbers of lines that start appearing on his Forehead...though these line I long have it also....(though I am just a year younger)......so kudos to him to be blessed with Fair skin and complexion..
Though it shouldn't be something I should laugh at....For once I find him serious wishing for a wishing...I think it is most likely for Babies...lol

See....the size of the cake does matter to him.....I think the cake smaller than his head....
But since it is his big day...got to make do la.......else no more celebration....Actually I am rather surprise to get a decent cake during Mother's day Season..where almost every cake they sell is a Mother's day Cake..

Is he the Apple of their Eyes......Can u make the guess.....

Among the guys...He is only the Apple of the eye of one person....see who is standing closet to him and u will know the answer.
Actually this should tell a million words.

HAPPY 38TH BIRTHDAY!!! May All your wishes come true. We all know what wish u wished for......

No comments: