Monday, May 28, 2012

Mongolian Buffet after 20 years


Part of our Regular company's "Teambuilding" event, This year, the event is held @ Mogolian Buffet, this place have been around for more than 20years, I remember I came here once during my Army days. We Arrived relatively early at around 5.30pm

I can't remember what is the pricing last some 20 years ago. But I believe that they have gone up definitely. The Art of "Inflation". We arrived too early thinking that they will allowed us inside to start mugging on the food. However, Buffet only start at 6pm and we apparently booked the place for 7pm and for whatever reason, they want to stick to our booking time. Lame

The Main dish of a Mongolian Buffet is their ever Famous Stir-Fried mixed Beef/Pork. Done live on the spot for all to see. It really look delicious some how skilful the chef is...

U get to select a choice of meat and vege...just like a buffet except that it is Raw. Looking at the spread, I wanted to make my dish taste amazing..What should I put in??? Chicken, Beef...EVERYTHING!!!

This is followed by adding the choice of sauces....My frank Opinion tell me.....it is ALL IN ...haha except the spicy ones...lol

Mixed it up and stir-Fried. This is the result. It actually shrink alot after all the cooking and oil...Though the variety of the ingredients we put into the dish. The taste was not as satisfying as I hope it would be. This is the best dish of the Buffet I would say. The rest were rather mediocre. Totally Disappointed consider how much ingredients went into the dish...

The typical fare of Buffet Menu is also available for those we don fancy the Mongolian Fare. Pretty Standard for the Food.

But I am especially attracted to the Salmon which I always have for all buffet. The Quality here is nothing to crave about. I just love Salmon. Thought that they din have enough Salmon for me.

The Soup - mushroom is another quite all right sample...

Their Dessert fare is pathetic. So little variety to choose from

Though the Food is nothing to shout about, The company sure make the difference....we must be one of the loudest group in the restaurant.

All of us are so used to Buffet nowdays....first thing we entered the place...is to grab food. See no table are without food...and that is within 5mins.

Love must be really selective of the food here, as she is allegoric to Seafood. No wonder she can maintain her "Figure"...lol and I can imagine ,Vincent is twice her weight.

When they are near Food.....all their mood super good, especially 小弟!!!

All rush to the Famous Mongolian live demo

We have the quieter table here...even the food is modest..lol

Do they look like Father and son....Arms all so big

We have the same Color clothes today...and Waty sure know how to look smaller....in this photo..lol

Collegues that are close to me...(Vendor included)

小弟 sure know how to make all the girls in the department take a photo with him. So Blessed !!!

As the youngest of all in our department, will the Ladies bully 小弟??

someone call him 小宝!!! got so many wives...lol

The guys are sure more down to earth...lol...

By 9pm, the gang already at their max capacity, some still want to go for night activities....but on my mind...is to head straight back home on Francis's Car. Tomorrow, Big Day - Sundown Marathon

No comments: