Friday, May 25, 2012

Pohlee's Birthday

Only in the month of May, we have birthday celebration so close to each other. This Time round is Pohlee's 35th big Year. And some sotong got a Mother's Cake instead, Lucky the birthday girl is already a mother of 2 kids...lol
I donno When we have this culture to switch off all the lights to light up the Birthday Cake

Pohlee is really a person who is not too conscious of her behaviour having a negative impact on her image. She just be herself. Something very admirable. For sure, I can't be like her....I don think I can handle the "consequences"...lol

Wonder what she wished for.....

It is a short Party session at 3pm from a days of working my ass off.....The Girls Photos

Follow by the guys Photo with Francis acting super Cute with his best Friend.....

No comments: