Thursday, May 03, 2012

Dear is Flying off to Holland !!!


When Dear decided to go on a 3 weeks trip to Holland to visit her uncle. I was thinking to myself the amount of Leave one get when they work for the "Garment" sector. 15 days of leave to take is equivalent to my entire year of Leave.

Was not motivated to go on this trip, though I would love to. Money and Leave are the main big concern. Apparently I think I wasn't supposed to go according to God's Plan.

Dear Shared that she will spend her time there with God. I thought to myself, that should be a personal time with him. I would just give undue distraction.

The Day after my Energiser Night Trail, 29th April, Decided to bring Xuan to the Airport to send Dear off as well.

We have Dinner with Dear's Family, her sisters, Rina and Fiona was there to send her off. Dinner was satifying. A pack of Fries keep Xuan motivated. She is all the while thinking about his slide ride which she so look forward to everytime she goes to the Airport.

As Dear is checking in around 9pm. We goes a few round at the slide at the Airport, but apparently Xuan din have enough.

We took a few photos along the way as we make our way back to Terminal 2.

As u can see, Xuan feel moody that after this , she has to go home. Dear with her cousin.

We took a photo, before we wave Dear Farewell. See her in 3 weeks time. 

Mixed feeling though about Dear's 3 weeks trip there to Holland. I know she wanted me to go, But I can't. The problems that we faced in the relationship are countless. It have probably come to a point that it is either we call it quit or we deal with it to see if we can iron out to live out God's Promise. Most of the issue we face are rather obvious and not uncommon in most couple courtship. 

Though I really don understand why is dear is facing so much stress both at work, with me and also with her relationship with God. I have gotten deeper with my relationship with God as a result of meeting Dear and it is really a fun and curious exploration with God and Jesus.

Ever since our discussion with Weehiang and Chingwah about our plans of marriage. Things just started to go downhill from there. I realise that her past hurt and our wide differences in our way of expressing to each other and her irratic mood swings are pushing both of us further and further away from each other toward the point of ending. It does not feel good on my end, Frustrating to be honest. Cos most of the quarrels are unnecessary.

On her end, she seem to felt that I am not giving enough while she is making all the scarify for the relationship. The House, staying with my family, The Church, The Cell, my Personality, my Character, my love language all link and become such a hurt and distraction that she find herself unable to function as herself anymore. (I become a distraction)

On my end....I just felt controlled, Felt not being understood,felt that her PMS swings are horrible, can't understand why she felt insecure when I have chosen her during her most ugly period. She kept feeling unloved.

I believe God will speak to her during the Trip. Trust in God is what I should be doing and WH and CW did impressed on me this word " Patience"

No comments: