Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy 1st month - Isabelle


Time pass really fast. In April this year, my dear Cousin, Minli have her very first baby. A Girl. How blessed is she. We call it a first month Birthday in our Chinese customs. This can be view as one of the most important dates of a new born baby. The other one being the day she arrive on Earth.

The Baby shower is kinda reserved for relatives and Friends. Held at my uncles' Condo - Rio Vista. Both my Granny and uncles are there. All of a sudden, everyone is rushing to carry the baby girl,Including Xuan.

The whole family gather for this joyous occasion. It is also one of those rare times where relatives come together catching up with each other. Beside the normal CNY, Christmas and Granny Birthday. I hope I would be able to hold such hospitality when I have kids of my own....


Sister is also going to have a baby in a month time.

Xuan was expecially shy here.

We will yet receive another new family member soon. Le Jun as we all know it. Looking forward to the day. 6/6. The Date that was chosen. Same birthday as Daddy....lol

No comments: