Friday, May 04, 2012

An Outing for The Avenger

I actually wasn't suppose to attend this event. But due to a colleague last minute can't make it, He give the free ticket to me. Glad to be able to attend it with most of my colleagues.

The Location - Shaw @ Nex, The Movie : The Avenger. The latest Movie to kick of the summer Blockbuster Season this year. Anticipation for this movie is high.

The Event is organise by our Company's Recreational Committee. This Movie outing event includes the tickets and free popcorn and drinks We only paid $5 for a almost $20 purchase (tickets and popcorn included)

We have the whole Theatre to ourself (The Company Event) Though it wasn't a very big theatre. Here with my collegues, Vincent, Francis and Linda Seating beside me.
Me and my collegue - WQ who is our regular 10k Runner.
And Junhong Didi and HouChiang Gege. Sleepy dude. Let see if they can endure the almost 3hrs movie.

No comments: