Friday, April 20, 2012

Close-Down Sale - NUM

It is rather sad, that such a good Tee-Shirt Company - NUM (New Urbanmale) is actually closing down in Singapore for good. What really happen? I must say, this is one of my favourite Tee-Shirt Company, Their Tee are unique (Though some are rather Loud and point to "the other side"), They are very durable, colors remain even after several wash. I like their Fitting as well.

They used to have alot of branches, Orchard Cineleisure, The Cathay and Downtown East, but the branches have been getting lesser and lesser till now even the branch @ Orchard Cineleisure is closing down.
Was shopping with Dear @ Orchard Cineleisure, when we saw a sale going on @ NUM. Went in to take a look and realise that they are closing down in 2 week time. Wanted to get a Singlet which they are really famous for, but none of them look good on me....In the end, found a Tee which still look right and the ever popular, Slip-on Shoes from "Zap"

Was a little sad that I was unable to get any singlet, some of their singlet are really sporty....wanted to find a Singlet with the word "Running" printed, but can't find any...the other sports don have my size....

I have actually been quite a Fan of NUM though this brand have been associated with "them" but they really make very cool looking Tee. Wonder why they advert to such direction...lol. I especially  like the one in Red. Didn't thought I would look good in it. My Entire catch from NUM, Deter mainly by their high price. Each of these Tee can cost anything from $49 to $59

My Very First Product from NUM, The Brazilliano Praia. Though It is not really an original NUM product, it does look cool, but the color I got was too prone to being dirty. Should have got a Red Top instead.

It is time to look for other Alternative for Tee shirt that look unique. Time to explore those boutique shops @ Cineleisure. Cotton On for the Value for $$ options....Esprit is only Reserve for HK. 

No comments: