Friday, April 06, 2012

The Ifly Experience

Miss out on the Groupon deal when it was first introduced. That time, they didn't have the weekend options. This Time round, they included Weekend options at no extra price into the fare.

Cost - $80 per person for a flight of 2 in the Air tunnel.

The morning started out bad as me and Dear have another of those days again....Her insecurities are really terrible. Almost wanted to just Cancel this outing.

But Glad we did this. It was fun, though I was super Stiff. Dear was much more experience than me here (Surprising)

Register slightly late by about 15mins. But Still in time as they seem to go by batch. We were probably assigned on a later batch

We were each given a "pass" for us to show we are the "Trainee" and entering the iFly Experience

The first 30mins involved watching a video on ifly and then followed by a demo by the instructor who will be going with us and guiding us in the Air Tunnel. We also need to demo the Flying posture for him before we are "Certify" for flying.


Each of us are entitled to 2 free Flights. We took the 3rd one as it is cheaper though I wasn't very keen as I was not very good at it and keep flipping in all my flight...The Instructor have to keep telling me to calm down and relax...(Funny). But taking the 3rd round was well worth it as the instructor kinda bring us up to a new height. Wonder why he didn't do this on us during the first 2 flight. But It was kinda scarey in the tunnel at first....the wind was really strong and slight movement of my hands make me change direction and went out of control.

The only One I manage to go above ground. The Rest of the photo show me turning around.

Dear was really good at this......probably due to her "mass".....haha....think she is more calm than me..that why she did better. Even the photos show it.

Dear brought a photo of herself on this. The Groupon include the video which Dear's Family laugh like mad on how I keep flipping in the tunnel...I never seen the video though...and I probably won't want to anyway...lol
My influencing power is very good....go from don like to take photo to know how to pose for photo
Though I didn't fly very well. I totally Enjoy myself. Ever thought of the training program, but I think I would probably be wasting my money cos I will take a little longer than others to pick up the skill.
After having our unhealthy meal @ Mac. Set down near the beach to watch the Sunset before heading home.

No comments: