Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tonkotsu King @ Tanjong Pagar

Found this New Ramen Outlet Selling Japanese Ramen. It has been a rather long time since I have a Good Ramen Meal. The Outlet @ Bugis is sub-standard. The Ramen Champion is great but yet to try out which is the Best Yet.

Came across this after our regular Gym session on a Saturday Afternoon, and since it is raining, and there is a Queue in front of the store, decided to give it a Try.

Located at the Orchid Hotel, It only accept Cash.

It wasn't a very big place, think seat about 20 person or slightly more. But it has the Authetic Feel to it though I have not been to Japan before.

One of the most unique experience of this place is that they give u free Eggs. Those white ones. 
U get to choose standand broth, Pepper Broth and Red Spicy Broth. Though the Ramen is not cheap by market Rate - $10-$15 just for the Ramen. But it does come with Free Eggs as many as u can finish if I am not wrong, I found 3 on my Table alone. They have a Broth - Special which is all in one, I choose that and it was Really Tasty. Though I find the Broth abit on the salty side (Order Strong, U can choose the Light, Normal, Strong). 

But this is the best Raman I ever Tried. Hand down.

The Beansprouts come free with the Raman.

Too Salty for her taste...lol

For Once, I finish everything till the last drop, simply Delicious.

Hope to come back to try their Ramen again. Though Must say, with the soup at this kind of thickness...I think it probably come with lot of Calories and Fats as well....

No comments: