Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Discussing our Future!!!

Was invited to Cell-leader, Weehiang and Chingwah's Place. It was my first time having such a session with my cell-leader. I used to be a rather low profile, quiet person at cell. I doubt most of the cell members know me very well.
Reached the place, Punggol, early and have a few rounds of Wii before settling for Dinner.

The Food Chingwah Prepare was very good indeed. It was more of a western style cooking....but it was indeed super tasty. Added in Beer make everything perfect.

Love the muchroom soup, Everyone know I love Creamy stuff.

Didn't know Baked Salmon can taste this good also.

Added in the Pasta and the vege!!

With the BBQ Wings. PERFECT!!!

But the main agenda of this meetup is to find out how we are in the Relationship. I share some of the things I have learn in the relationship especially the sprirtual growth. We are ask about MPC, and whether it should be done before we are ready for marriage or when we are ready. Stuff on living with the in-laws,

Though it was just a discussion. Am Glad that my leaders are concern for us. I was not too comfortable to share every single stuff with them. Probably a culture I have. But I do hope to get their blessing if one day we were to decide to get married. 

But right now, the most important thing up ahead of me is to be Baptise. I wasn't thinking much about MPC at the moment as I felt it should only happen when both of us are ready or a matter of Fact, have marriage in mind (Marriage Visibility)

We have been talking slightly on how we want our marriage to be like, how many guest, but was rather worried by dear's Erratic mood swings, insecure behavior and ever controlling personality.

Needed sometime to think it over whether I could accept all this in time to come. Asked me, I sure don have the answer. For now....it is a definitely no. I can't accept a marriage to be quarrelsome and having to do something that is not part of me. I have no visability on whether I could eventually do those. I don wish to pretend to be another person in a marriage. That is so so wrong. I doubt I would be happy.

After hearing WH and CW share their testimony. Was a little comforted that they too have been through such phase in their relationship, and it is part and parcel of a relationship. 

They prayed for us. I put my trust in God that he will mould this relationship into one that is secure and into one that will bring glory and be off a good testimony to others (Though now I doubt we are good testimony at all...lol)

No comments: