Wednesday, April 04, 2012

First Muscial Together - Wicked!!!

Finally got to see a Musical after a long time. I Remember the last time I entered a Theatre is back a few years , when I ask my sister to accompany to see " We will Rock You" @ the Esplande.

This time round, my super-efficient Dear, spotted a promotion to the musical "Wicked" @ Serangoon MRT Station for 2, cost only $103. Though the seat wasn't what I expected. It was still about at least $15 cheaper than the cheapest one they are selling @ Sistic

Arrived Earlier at around 6.30pm, to collect the tickets at the Reception. Suppose to be here by 5.30pm according to the tickets.

Manage to took a photo with the "Billboard" before entering the Theatre.

Self Shot photo...since it is abit embarrassing to ask those passerby to help us take photos. They All seem to be very busy.

But still I am "think-skined" enough to ask an indian couple to help us took one!!!
From the Foyer, The Theatre look big. Flight of steps we need to climb to our seating rows. I believe if we pay more ....we might not need to climb. In The "Theater" world, High class people seat at the bottom, unlike the Titanic, High Class seat on top. I suppose in an emergency, the bottom get out first while on the titanic, the bottom goes under first..lol

Circle Seat ....ours is higher than these...

The MBS's New Theater is very similar in size compare to the Explande. The latter is bigger though. The Props for the the Musical is quite extensive though.

I can't say I really love the show. The Plot was quite ok. Though I found the songs abit lacking as I can't remember any catchy tunes...unlike the previous musical like Mama Mia or We will rock you.

But it was well worth the Bargain Prices. Thanks God for the Chance to see.

No comments: